Innovative flat panel design is a perfect match for pole mounted shoe box fixtures and wall packs. Directional LED array delivers superior light distribution and intensity versus generic “corn lamp retrofits”. All models utilize our Advanced Active Cooling technology delivering consistently higher LED efficacy and life when placed within enclosed fixtures.
Shoe Box / Wall Pack Retrofit Lamps – Ballast Bypass, Internal Driver, Series 1
- Ballast Bypass Compact design delivers wide, even light distribution when retrofitted into shoe box or wall pack fixtures.
- Easy to install, reliable retrofits provide an energy savings up to 80%.
- Rotatable E26/E39 Screw Base insures that light output is directed to where it is needed.
- Delivers higher delivered lumens and efficacy compared to shoe box retrofits using generic LED “corn lamps”.
- Available in 30W, 50W, 80W and 110W models replacing HID Lamps up to 400W.
- Choice of 3000K, 4000K, or 5000/5700K
- 110W Model also available in Type III and Type IV light distribution.
- Advanced Active Cooling technology includes dynamic temperature monitoring, computer designed high efficiency heat sink and long life active cooling fan. Superior heat management results in consistently higher performance and long LED life.
- Safety rated and heat tested within fully enclosed fixtures from -40 to +122F ambient temperatures.
- UL Listed 1993 and UL Classified 1598C (retrofitted fixture retains UL, E39 models only) within USA and Canada.
- Patent pending on supports #14/710,301patent pending on supports #14/710,301