Light Efficient Design
Cary, IL 60013
- The AP/AR Specialist is responsible for the proper handling of accounts payable and accounts receivables. Position will provide the clerical support necessary to pay the obligated expenses and record the incoming receipts of the company. The AP/AR Specialist will report directly to the Controller.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities – AP role:
Process vendor invoices in a timely manner, including obtaining approval, matching invoices to POs, GRN matching, and releasing the voucher for payment.
Handle vendor correspondence via phone or email.
Reconcile vendor statements, research, and resolve issues with vendors.
Monitor vendor payment agreements.
Create wire templates and assist in wire processing.
Prepare AP checks and remittance documentation for mailing and distribution.
Process expense reports.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities – AR role:
Research, reconcile, and resolve invoice and payment issues.
Apply payments and credits to customer accounts (Checks, Wires, ACH, C/C and Credit Notes)
Analyze AR aging reports to initiate collections and contact customer with overdue accounts.
Send customer statements and invoices as requested or needed.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist the VP of Finance and the Controller with various duties as assigned.
Assist with month end close.
Prepare account reconciliations related to AP and AR.
Assist with audits.
Liaise with other departments to resolve customer and vendor issues.
Must follow internal control processes that relate to Accounts Payable and Receivable.
Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented, ability to multi-task.
Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
Proficiency with Outlook, Word, and Excel preferred.
Self-starter with the ability to ability to meet deadlines.
Ability to establish and maintain a positive rapport with customers.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar or related role preferred
A degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Preferred
Bookkeeping or Accounting Skills desired
Full Time, Hourly
Light Efficient Design
Cary, IL 60013
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the company’s reporting and Business Intelligence systems using data from a SQL database. The Business Analyst will work with each department in order to provide accurate and concise reports that display actional information. The Business Analyst will report directly to the ERP Senior Systems Analyst.
- Maintain existing company reporting platform using SQL databases, Excel, Excel PowerPivot, PowerBI/Power Query, and Crystal Reports
- Simultaneously improve and consolidate company reporting platform into a consistent, easy-to- navigate format
- Implement cross-departmental reports, eliminating overlap
- Assist the ERP Senior Systems Analyst with ERP system troubleshooting, and maintenance as needed
- Interpret and analyze data in order to maintain data integrity and addressing issues when found
- Train users on leveraging reports and tools
- Tailor training for both power users and novices
- Provide front-line assistance to users experiencing hardware and software troubles
Thorough understanding of SQL language, queries, and constructs
Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data as it applies to the company’s needs
Excel, PowerBI, PowerPivot, and related Microsoft reporting tools
Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers
Ability to communicate and interact effectively with management, users and team members at all levels through both verbal and written means
Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar or related role
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline Required