Projects | Light Efficient Design
Special Projects For:
- ANNISTON ARMY DEPOT, ALABAMA - Over 3,000 LED High Bay Fixtures (LEDHB)
- HILL AIR FORCE BASE, UTAH - Over 120,000 linear LED retrofit kits (LEDBARKIT)
- USPS CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MARYLAND - Over 2,500 LED high bay fixtures (LEDHB)
- DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR, WASHINGTON DC - Over 5,000 LED drum and sconce retrofit kits (LEDCR/LEDSR)
- BARSTOW MARINE CORPS BASE, CALIFORNIA - Over 10,000 LED parking lot fixtures (LEDAL G2) and linear retrofit kits (LEDBARKIT)
- VETERANS HOSPITALS (VA), ALL ACROSS THE USA - Over 100,000 linear LED retrofit kits (LEDBARKIT)
Innovation and Manufacturing Center Capabilities
Our Middleton Innovation and Manufacturing Center features a 6,000 sq ft. Production Floor and a 15,000 sq ft. Warehouse. 500 lamps, retrofit kits and/or fixtures can be produced per day. The first floor of our Innovation and Manufacturing center features a 2,000 sq ft. Product Show Room and Training Center where you can meet with our product managers, designers and lighting experts.
Special Projects Team
Trust our Special Projects Team to provide skilled assistance from start to finish on your BAA (ARRA Section 1605) or other large lighting projects. An individual team member is assigned to your sales order allowing for a single relationship with the distributor, install contractor and end user to ensure we execute your projects flawlessly and efficiently. Collaborate with us to make your job easier!